We have amazing teachers who are caring, enthusiastic, and dedicated to helping students exceed their every expectation. They are all highly merited experts in the field of health & fitness, and have a long teaching experience. Read more about them below
PER KENNETH LÖNNBLAD M.Sc.
Physiotherapist, Personal Trainer
- Physical therapy, MSc. (Karolinska Institute, Sweden)
- Personal Trainer
- CrossFit coach
Per Kenneth holds a masters degree in Physical Therapy and has worked with orthopaedic and sports injuries for over 18 years. He is also a Personal Trainer, CrossFit coach and a competitive CrossFit athlete.
Like most of the team at IPTA he is an enthusiastic and passionate teacher and extremely appreciated by the students.
RICKARD ÅSTRÖM M.Sc.
SC Coach, PE Teacher
- Physical Educarion teacher (Swedish School of Sport and Health Sciences)
- SC Coach (Swedish School of Sport and Health Sciences)
- Sports physiology (Linn University)
- Sports Medicine (University of Umeå)
- Ice Hochey Coach (Level 1)
- Richard has been a teacher for coaches and athletes at Bosön sports college in Sweden. He has also been a teacher of physical education in Sweden and Spain for over 15 years.
- Richard has been practicing several sports at elite level. He played for the Swedish national team at the European Championship in softball 2016 (Men’s fastpitch). He is, moreover, the Spanish silver medalist in 2015 in Curling, Spanish bronze medalist in 2007 in Hockey, Swedish silver medalist in 2006 in Curling and Swedish champion in 1999 in Baseball.
ANTONIO VILLANUEVA M.Sc.
Nutritionist, Personal Trainer
- Nutritionist, Master of Science (Stockholm University)
- Chemistry, Master of Science (Stockholm University)
- Sports Nutrition Diploma (International Olympic Committee, IOC)
- Sports Medicine & Sports physiology (Umeå University)
- Sports Nutrition (Umeå University)
- Strength and Conditioning Coach (Swedish Sports Confederation)
- Personal Trainer (IPTA)
- Antonio has taught nutrition and sports physiology at various university programs in Norway, Sweden and Spain.
- In Sweden he has been a teacher at the Strength & Conditioning Coach and Elite Coach programs (Swedish Sports Confederation).
- Antonio has been a sports nutrition advisor at Bosön and the Swedish Sports Confederation. He has also lectured for several Swedish national teams and coached individual elite athletes.
- Antonio has been a personal trainer since 2005. His sports background is karate, thai / kick-boxing and strength training.
GARY HILL B.Sc.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Sports Science (Exercise & Fitness)
- 15 years in the fitness industry
- British Junior Natural Bodybuilding Champion 2004
- Regional Under 90kg champion UKBFF 2009, 2014, 2017
- Maximuscle sponsored athlete 2004-2009
- Areas of interest: body composition/ fat loss, muscle building/ hypertrophy, strength & conditioning for sports performance, Physique and bodybuilding preparation
DAG ANDERS B.Sc.
Personal Trainer, BSc (Norwegian School of Sport Sciences)
Dag Anders is one of the eminent teachers of the IPTA team. He holds a BSc. in Personal Training from the Norwegian School of Sport Sciences and has worked as a Personal Trainer for 19 years.
Dag Anders has a sports background in Kick boxing. His areas of interest are specially endurance training, Running, cycling.
LUKE CHRISTOPHER HILL B.Sc.
- Bachelor of Science, Economy and Marketing (Bournemouth University)
- Personal Trainer (My Training Center, England)
- PGCE (Institute of Education)
- English teacher (TEFL qualified)
- Luke has worked as a personal trainer since 2011. He has also lectured in sports, marketing and English for over 9 years. Most recently he was a teacher at the European Sixth Form College (Marbella).
- Nowadays he devotes all his time working as a personal trainer.
- Luke has a broad background in sports. He has played football and worked as a football coach. He has also competed in swimming and tennis.